4th Annual VIRTUAL FS Investments Turkey Trot
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26th thru SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29th
This Thanksgiving, FS Investments will hold its fourth annual FS Investments Turkey Trot virtually, a Thanksgiving Day 5K run and walk benefitting For Pete’s Sake Cancer Respite Foundation, the Radnor Township Police K-9 Unit and Daniel Schultz Live Life To The Fullest Honoree.
With the safety of our runners in mind, this year’s FS Turkey Trot will be held virtually. Nonprofits need your support now more than ever, and this virtual 5K will allow the beneficiaries to continue to deliver their crucial missions.
1. Participants will be able to take part in the FS Turkey Trot 5K beginning Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, November 26, until 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, November 29.
2. Registration includes a race t-shirt which will be mailed directly to the address you provide.
3. Run anywhere or find a route in your neighborhood by using USATF’s Map My Route database.
4. Race times should be submitted by 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, November 29th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your 2020 FS Turkey Trot photos for an additional donation!
1. For every photo submitted, the FS Foundation will donate an additional $5 to the race beneficiaries.
E-mail your photos directly to email@example.com.
Three race participants will be randomly selected to receive gift cards to the Great American Pub in Wayne, PA. Additional prizes will be awarded to:
- Most creative photo submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highest individual fundraising amount
- Individual who recruits the most teammates
- Fastest male-identified, female-identified and nonbinary-identified race times submitted by 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, November 29th to email@example.com.
More About For Pete's Sake Cancer Respite Foundation:
For Pete’s Sake’s (FPS) is a local non-profit located in Plymouth Meeting, PA. The FPS mission is to enable cancer patients and their loved ones to strengthen, deepen, and unify their relationships by creating unforgettable and lasting respite experiences. This year, For Pete’s Sake hopes to provide 156 families with Travel and Staycation respite experiences.